The DJB chevron double bank system has been specially designed to offer excellent class ‘A’ weather protection whilst still providing airflow.
The 75 EXL chevron double bank system offers a continuous appearance as detailed in the single bank 75 EXL system allowing them to be placed together in a louvre screen as the front sections of the two louvres are identical. The 75 chevron offers excellent weathering as achieves class ‘A’ status up to and including 1m/s wind speeds and still retains good weathering at higher wind speeds.
- Extruded aluminium AW6063-T6;BS EN755 (H9TF;BS1474) profiles
- Flame retardant Nylon 66 twist lock support brackets
- Continuous appearance which can include doors
- Excellent weathering achieving 100% at 1m/s wind speed (BSRIA Test results available upon request)
- Rigid System requiring minimum of supporting steelwork
- Design allows linear expansion
- Can be incorporated with 75EXL system
- Ease of site installation
- Small louvre assemblies can be delivered fully assembled
- Large assemblies delivered in part assembled form
- Assembly details provided
- Installation service available
- Aluminium birdguard
- Aluminium or stainless steel woven insect mesh
- Single or double skin blanking plate
- Bonded thermaflect insulation
DJB EXL louvre door assemblies can be provided within complete louvre assemblies or as an independent. Our doors can be supplied to provide a continuous effect within louvre systems being fitted with top and bottom pivot assemblies. We can also supply the doors with their own individual frame if continuous affect is not needed which can be fitted with our standard accessories and fittings or we can provide other fittings such as door stays, panic bolts and various different accessories to suit your requirements.
Colours and finishes
All louvre products can be supplied in a wide range of colours and finishes, including:
Delivered in plain aluminium material which will oxidize after a period of time.
Aluminium and galvanised steel louvres are coated with polyester powder in colours from RAL range. A stoved process which is supplied with an applicators 15 year adhesion guarantee. Coating thickness is 40 microns. As standard, marine environment is also available on request.
Suitable for Aluminium only – colours from the BS4800 range.
Not recommended for external applications.
Suitable for Aluminium only. Available in satin silver, light, medium and dark bronze. Colour variations can be expected.